The system is a kind of betting, which is a few express- bets. The odds of each is a multiplication of the odds of the events that are included in this express. Accordingly, the payment for each express is individually.
The system can be of different dimensions. For example, 2 of 3, 3 out of 4, 3 of 6 and so on. The second number represents the total amount of outcomes in our system. The first is the number of outcomes that are included in every single express in our system. The bet amount is split into a number of the resulting multiples, and equally placed on each express individually.
Consider an illustrative example. System 2 of 4, bet is 600$. In such a system are 6 expresses, for 100$ each. Our system includes the following events:
- Barcelona — Athletic W1 odds 1.4
- Real — Valencia W1- 1.5
- Juventus — Napoli W1- 2
- Manchester United — Swansea W1 - 1.5
Now consider the multiples:
- Barcelona — Athletic odds W1- 1.4 + Real — Valencia W1- 1,5 = odds is 2.1
- Barcelona — Athletic W1 odds is 1.4 and Juventus — Napoli W1- 2 = odds is 2.8
- Barcelona — Athletic W1 odds is 1.4 and Manchester United — Swansea W1 is 1.5 = odds is 2.1
- Real — Valencia W1- 1.5 and Juventus — Napoli W1- 2 = odds is 3
- Real — Valencia W1- 1.5 Manchester United — Swansea W1- 1.5 = odds is 2.25
- Juventus — Napoli W1- 2 Manchester United — Swansea W1 1.5 = odds is 3
Based on the results, we can easily calculate the total payout. For example, if bet on win of Barcelona don't play, and all other bids come in, the payment we receive only on 4, 5 and 6 expresses. Namely: 300$ + 225$ + 300$ = 825$, and with the deduction of the bet we get 225$. And if you will drop only the bets on Juventus and Manchester United, we will receive payment only on 6 express- $300.